How Green Tea & Vitamin E Helps Your Skin
An ingredient list can be complicated to understand that’s why we try to keep ours mostly natural.
It’s no secret that skincare products with natural ingredients should be an essential part of our daily skincare routine but what are the actual benefits of these ingredients?
Let’s review the ingredients in of our famous Intimate Wipes. One thing we like to highlight is the presence of Green Tea and Vitamin E.
Who hasn't read about the health benefits of drinking green tea? But were you aware of the benefits of including it in your skincare routine? Green tea’s compounds have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which bring numerous benefits to your skin.
Its topical benefits are:
- Soothes and protects the skin from free radicals caused by UV radiation and pollution
- Reduces skin irritation, skin redness and swelling
- Soothes minor cuts and sunburns
- Its antibacterial agents helps with infection
In general, green tea is suitable for almost all skin types unless you have a known hypersensitivity to it, so it’s safe for daily use. On a side note, we also recommend drinking green tea daily for weight loss, improving brain function, and some energy boost.
Vitamin E in all its forms helps support skin health. It’s a powerful antioxidant and a natural anti-inflammatory. Products containing vitamin E as an ingredient are easier to apply for overall use on skin than only Vitamin E oil. For this reason, it’s added to many cosmetic products, including anti-aging creams, eye serums, sunscreens, and makeup… and our wipes!
Some of its topical benefits are:
- Helps reduce UV damage to skin and the discomfort from a sunburn
- Moisturizes skin
- Protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals
- Helps with skin repair
- Helps strengthen skin barrier function
- Reduces skin itching – due to its moisturizing properties it may offer temporary relief of itching caused by dry skin
Vitamin E is usually not advisable for super sensitive, very oily, or acne-prone skin, however you should always ask your dermatologist first. These two ingredients combined are perfect since they work synergistically, bringing amazing beneficials effects to your skin.
Make sure to keep your skin healthy by including natural and nourishing skincare products. These two are definitely worth the investment!
Written by VIBLOK® Creative Team