Easy Watermelon Cocktails Recipes to Try in Summer!
We want to share our 3 favorite recipes of super refreshing watermelon cocktails that are great for fight off the heat of summer. We tried to include all the tropical feels in these recipes, and they are all inspired by our Shaving Foam scent.
Watermelon Mint Mojito
Nothing says summer more than MO-JI-TOS! Here is a twist on the regular recipe mojito that you will love. Tip: seedless watermelons are the easiest to work with, but sugar baby watermelons are the tastiest!
- 1 lime 1 cup of Watermelon juice
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 club soda
- 3 oz light rum
- 2 medium-sized balls of watermelon (ice cream scoop)
- 2 mint sprigs for garnish
Skinny Watermelon Margaritas
Moreover, we have our famous Watermelon Margarita, and nothing beats this cocktail in a hot summer day! This option contains no added sugar.
- 1 ounce of Triple sec
- 2 ounces of silver tequila 100% agave
- 1/2 cup of Watermelon seedless juice (fresh chunks of watermelon processed in the blender until completely pureed. Straining the pulp is completely optional but does result in a smoother drink.)
- ¾ ounces of lime juice
- ½ ounce of Simple syrup (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a shaker and shake, shake for 2 minutes. Don’t forget to use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass and dip it in salt, and to use the zest of lime and a watermelon wedge for garnishing.
Frozen Watermelon Mules
Lastly, we bring you this cocktail that will let you show off your friends your bartender skills. It's a 10-minute, easy recipe. Serves 4.
- 4 cups frozen cubed watermelon
- 1 cup ginger beer
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Thin lime slices for garnish
- Some ice (optional for extra slushiness)
Combine and blend all the liquid ingredients with the watermelon. Pour into copper mugs – not boring regular mugs – and garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.